1. Terms of Website Use
2. Information About Us
rustlersonline.com is a site that is operated by Kepak Convenience Foods (“We”). We are registered in Ireland under company number 377773 and have our registered office at Kepak Convenience Food, Unit 3, block 10, Blanchardstown Corporate park, Blanchardstown, Dublin, 15
3. Accessing Our Sites
Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our sites without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our sites. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our sites. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
5. Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our sites are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our sites regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our sites, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. Our Liability
The material displayed on our sites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Information About You & Your Visits To Our Sites
9. Viruses, Hacking & Other Offences
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. Linking To Our Sites
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our sites must not be framed on any other sites, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the Special Terms and Conditions. If you wish to make any use of material on our sites other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
11. Links From Our Sites
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Jurisdiction & Applicable Law
13. Trade Marks
“Rustlers” is a [UK registered] trade mark of Kepak Convenience foods.
15. Hunger Monkey TV Commercial
Every care was taken to ensure the wellbeing of Lily, the Rhesus Macacque monkey which features in the Rustlers TV commercial. Her two trainers were on hand at all times to ensure the highest standards of animal welfare were maintained. An independent veterinary surgeon was also present and provided written confirmation that Lily (and a second monkey in reserve) were ‘treated with care and respect, with every consideration for their welfare, and did not suffer any harm or mental stress during the making of the commercial’.
Thank you for visiting our sites.
Posh Activity – Online Quiz Terms and Conditions
- Coupons must be printed out by the redeemer
- Coupons can be redeemed by UK residents aged 16 and over
- Photocopied coupons cannot be accepted
- All coupons are to be redeemed within the UK and in participating Tesco and Co-op stores only
- Coupons can be used with any existing in-store promotions
- Coupons can only be used in payment for the Rustlers Gourmet range
- Only one coupon can be used per transaction, per person and per email address and must be handed to cashier upon purchase
- Each coupon offers a free Rustlers Gourmet BBQ or Rustlers Gourmet Classic
- This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other Rustlers coupons
- All coupons must be redeemed by 13/04/18
- Coupons are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice
- The company reserves the right to refuse payment against incorrectly redeemed coupons
- Any data received from consumers will be used for marketing purposes only and will not be shared with any third parties