Warehouse OperativeJob Type
Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for people to join our growing team in Kirkham which is home to one of the UK’s top 100 brands, Rustlers.
We are looking for people to join our growing team in Kirkham which is home to one of the UK’s top 100 brands, Rustlers!
Are you oozing with dedication and personality, are you BETTER THAN YOU THINK!
Here at Kepak, it’s not about the pace, it’s about the direction we’ve set.
We are more than just a burger, more than just a job, we are KEPAK!
What can we offer you?
- Kirkham PR4, UK
- £11.24 per hour (Up to £13.04 per hour after successful completion of relevant training)
- Operator – £11.24, Part Trained Operator – £11.87, Trained Operator – £12.61, Advanced Operator – £13.04, Area Leader – £13.57
- 2 shift rotations. 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
- Opportunities for overtime (36.25 hours per week, plus overtime is paid between £16.86 – £19.56; Sunday is paid between £22.48 – £26.08, bank holidays are double time plus a day in lieu)
- Internal promotion and development opportunities are available
- PPE are provided
- Excellent benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot drinks
- On site discounted canteen with vending machines and free WIFI
- Refer a friend Scheme which pays up £250
- Full training is provided, including Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene
What to expect in the job?
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Act in a responsible manner to follow Health and Safety
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- To comply with and always ensure safe working practices
- Timely removal of production waste to maintain a continuous operation
- Loading and unloading of vehicles with raw materials, finished product and waste
- Utilise all Warehouse Inventory Management Systems
- To optimise recycling of waste materials
- To ensure all quality standards are maintained
- To maintain good housekeeping skills
- To ensure good team communications
- Employees must co-operate with their training, asking questions and ensuring they feel satisfied in relation to all aspects of the area and line.
- We are passionate about internal progression so there are many opportunities to upskill, train and develop at Kepak!
The Warehouse Operative will play a critical role, ensuring effective controls and measures are used within all operational areas. You will also be required to liaise across functional areas e.g., Cookline, Production and offices
We are looking for people that share our family values of Passion for Food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork.
What we need from you?
- Successful candidates must have the ability to demonstrate our values of Passion for Food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork always.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to the business needs
- A team player that works well with others, and has the ability to work alone
- Has a good work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible to adapt to the business needs
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Is reliable and committed to their role
- Successful Candidates must be flexible to the needs of the business on a day-to-day basis
- This is a physical demanding job; you must be able to execute heavy lifting of up to 25kg
- Must be available for overtime and be able to work weekends when needed
- Must be computer literate
- FLT license advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Ideally candidate should have experience working within a Warehouse/waste environment
- Experience of R.F. handsets would be advantageous