Assembly Production Operative (3 shifts)Job Type
Full time, Permanent
We are looking for people to join our growing team in Kirkham which is home to one of the UK’s top 100 brands, Rustlers!
Are you oozing with dedication and personality, are you BETTER THAN YOU THINK!
Here at Kepak, it’s not about the pace, it’s about the direction we’ve set.
We are more than just a burger, more than just a job, we are KEPAK!
What can we offer you?
- Kirkham PR4, UK
- £10.60 per hour (Up to £13.57 per hour on successful completion of relevant training)
- 3 shift rotation. 06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00; 22:00-06:00
- Night Shift bonus (£16 per night)
- Opportunities for overtime (36.35 hours per week , plus overtime is paid between £15.90 – £20.35; Sunday is paid between £21.20 – £27.14, bank holidays are double time plus a day in lieu)
- Internal promotion and development opportunities are available
- PPE are provided
- Excellent benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot drinks
- On site discounted canteen with vending machines and free WIFI
- Refer a friend Scheme which pays up £250
- Full training is provided, including Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene
What to expect in the job?
- Working as a team to follow the daily production plan, set up the production line and carry out checks.
- Our burgers undergo at least 72 qualities checks! So, we are looking for someone who will maintain our high Food Safety standards.
- Act in a responsible manner to follow Health and Safety and Technical regulations
- Report any quality, hygiene, or other issues to the Area Leader/Supervisor promptly to minimise downtime
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Employees must co-operate with their training, asking questions and ensuring they feel satisfied in relation to all aspects of the area and line.
- We are passionate about internal progression so there are many opportunities to upskill, train and develop at Kepak!
We are looking for people that share our family values of Passion for Food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is…
What we need from you?
- A team player that works well with others, and has the ability to work alone
- Has good work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible to adapt to the business needs
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
- Is reliable and committed to their role
- Strives to deliver high quality products
- Successful Candidates must be flexible to the needs of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Must be available for overtime and be able to work weekends when needed
- Some production experience is an advantage however we provide all training and PPE so if you are looking for a new career, we will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful at Kepak!
Full training is provided including Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene.Apply Now