Cookline ApprenticeJob Type
Full Time, Permanent
GENERAL PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
We are looking for people to join our growing team in Kirkham which is home to one of the UK’s top 100 brands, Rustlers!
- Kirkham PR4, UK
- £10.60 per hour (Up to £12.80 per hour depending on successful completion of relevant training)
- 3 shift rotation. 06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00; 22:00-06:00
- Night Shift bonus (£16 per night)
- Opportunities for overtime (36.35 hours per week plus opportunity for overtime at enhanced rates of pay!)
- All training and PPE is provided
- Excellent benefits
- Internal promotion and development opportunities are available
Main duties include handling raw meat and dry ingredients, conducting quality checks and maintaining hygiene to produce our products.
Our burgers undergo at least 72 qualities checks! So, we are looking for someone who will maintain our high Food Safety standards.
We pride ourselves on our safe working environment, so we need someone who take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
There is a rotation of jobs on the production line including working on hygiene shifts. This is a physical job and includes standing for long periods and lifting up to 25kg.
We are really passionate about internal progression so there are many opportunities to upskill, train and develop at Kepak!
We are looking for people that share our family values of Passion for Food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is…
- A team player that works well with others
- Has good work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Is reliable and committed to their role
- Strives to deliver high quality products
Some production experience is an advantage however we provide all training and PPE so if you are looking for a new career, we will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful at Kepak!