Tongue tingling beech wood smoked pepperoni combines with rich mozzarella, which are sandwiched between a stone baked panini, made the traditional way and drizzled with olive oil. Top it off with a generous helping of our tomato and herb sauce. The unique crisp wrap sleeve ensures the panini is hot and crispy in minutes.
1. Open outer packaging but leave the panini in the crisp wrap sleeve.
2. Remove the sauce sachet from inside the crisp wrap sleeve.
3. Place in the microwave and heat as outlined below. Remember to turn half way through cooking time.
800W: 65 seconds, turn over and a further 65 seconds. 900w 60 seconds, turn over and a further 60 seconds.
2. Let product stand for 60 seconds.
3. Caution filling will be extremely hot!