The story goes that mozzarella was invented by chance in the town of Naples when cheese curds accidentally toppled into a pail of hot water. The mouth watering taste of the mozzarella in this panini is certainly no accident! Add to this Rustlers tasty flame grilled chicken, a rich pesto sauce and a traditionally made stone baked panini and you’re onto a winner!
1. Open outer packaging but leave the panini in the crisp wrap sleeve.
2. Remove the sauce sachet from inside the crisp wrap sleeve.
3. Place in the microwave and heat as outlined below. Remember to turn half way through cooking time.
800W: 70 seconds, turn over and a further 70 seconds. 900w 60 seconds, turn over and a further 60 seconds.
2. Let product stand for 60 seconds.
3. Caution filling will be extremely hot!